Thursday, November 6, 2008

Day 12& 13

I'm sorry for missing last night. We had a late night. I organized a kids trip in the sandwich moms club to the Production center of the Cape Cod Times. It was meant for big kids, but naturally i had to bring Lorelei who was happy as a clam to be in the backpack throughout the tour. It was fun and the kids really liked seeing the printing press in action.

Of course tonight was another late night for Ainslea. I had planned a kid swap with my friend Amy who has done babysitting for us in the past. I took her daughter and Ainslea to see High School Musical 3. We had the whole movie theater to ourselves. SO as the kids got restless, they could run around and dance in the aisles without bothering anyone.

I had a long day at work between sales calls and meetings with the corporate Google guy who then took us out to lunch, and I'm starting to feel poorly. SO I've got my herbal heated neck pillow around my neck, my electric blanket on (both sides of the beds) and I'm drinking lemon tea with honey....you know i feel like crap when i drink tea!!!

SO this would be the hardest day yet, with no one to take care of me. Fortunately my kids are asleep, but im guessing tomorrow wont make it disapear.
NIGHT NIGHT

No comments: